I don't know where the time has gone, but Jesse and I have now been married for 2 years. Sigh, it honestly seems like we got married yesterday, but obviously that's not reality.
We had our first evening alone (without Olivia) since she was born. We dropped Olivia at her grandparents and went to see "Get Smart". Ahh, it totally lived up to the hype. I LOVED it. And I don't "LOVE" many movies. We will most definantly buy it once it's on DVD, and we only buy movies we'll watch again and again.
This past weekend we went to Wisconsin to visit Jesse's family. It was a fairly good weekend, especially if you exclude the fact that Saturday my phone COMPLETELY died. It would only turn on to the USCellular page and not even get to the main page. So I took it in today and they're going to have to send it in to LG to fix it. I'm quite upset. I've lost everything - all my contacts and my pictures/videos that I had on my phone, which, of course, were all of Olivia. The saddest part is that I've only had this phone for a month. :( So if you want me to have your number, you must give it to me. :)
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
2 years
Posted by hannahbro5 at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment